• Shaw Contracting is 65 per cent civic contracting, 30 per cent mining, and five per cent machinery sales.
• Operates one of the most comprehensive fleets of earthmoving equipment in Tasmania. • Carries out engine rebuilds, machinery repairs and fabrication in it’s own workshop.
• Employs between 200 -300 people directly and by sub- contract, with a monthly salary bill of close to $1 million.
• Over 100 vehicles registered with the company.
• Established as blacksmith’s shop in 1935, name changed to Shaw Contracting in 1974.
• Alwyn Shaw’s first major tender was the Cressy Irrigation Scheme in the 1960s.
• 1970s won tender for construction of the Hume Highway.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲学校.